Classes & Lessons
With over 70 classes on Saturday and throughout the week, PTW offers instruction to students ages 3 to 18 in all areas of the performing arts. PTW can tailor a program to suit any student's interests and stage of development. We offer individualized instruction as well as group classes.
Performers Theatre Workshop is dedicated to teaching the skills needed to cultivate the singer-dancer-actor in an environment of sensitivity and concern for each individual's particular needs.
The program is based on the principle that all of the elements of theatre—dance, acting, and music—are necessary to develop the total performer and therefore it is suggested that a variety of courses be chosen from these main categories.
Snow update information for class cancellations
**Will be hidden before launch**
- Acting Classes & Private Drama Lessons
- Dancing Classes & Private Dance Lessons
- Singing Classes & Private Voice Lessons
- Combination Classes Acting / Dancing / Singing
- Combination Classes Acting & Singing
- Junior Division
- Instrumental Private Lessons (Guitar/Piano)
- Song Writing / Recording
- Theory / Sight Singing Classes & Private Lessons
- Performing Opportunities
- Summer Programs